2013 Husqvarna Fast Tractor™ YTH24K48 - CARB Compliant
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
KOHLER® Courage V-Twin engine: Fully pressure-lubricated, two-cylinder KOHLER® engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
Electric Blade Engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blades; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment: Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring-assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier.
Ergonomic steering wheel: Comfortable steering wheel, angled for optimal driver’s position.
Reinforced Deck: Deck is reinforced with 14 gauge welded steel tubing for added durability on the trim side.
Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: Courage
- Power: 24 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 725 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Battery: 12 V 28 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Rear
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-7.4 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting width: 48 in.
- Cutting deck type: Stamped
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Side discharge
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height adjustment: Notch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting height adjuster: Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3
- Blade type: Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Nose roller: Included
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Belt tension release: Included
- Greasable mandrels: Included
- Deck Wash Port: Included
- Seat back height: High
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Hour meter: Yes
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Tire size, front: 15x6-6in.
- Tire size, rear: 20x8-8in.
- Turning radius, min: 16 in.
- Base machine, length: 69.3 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 59.8 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 50.8 in.
- Base machine, height: 41.4 in.
- Weight: 458 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited/5 Year Chassis and Axle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- 725 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15 x 6-6 in.; Rear: 20 x 8-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect