2013 Husqvarna GT54LS
We developed our LS series yard tractors with the discriminating landowner in mind. Engineered for added durability, comfort, style and precision, our LS series yard tractors all feature fabricated or reinforced decks and a heavy-duty chassis. The efficient, integrated washout port and optional mulch kit make these models ideal for demanding and extensive use. Then the available locking rear differential increases traction while cutting wet grass or on slopes.
- Endurance V-Twin Engine: Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance.
- Hydrostatic transmission with locking differential: Features a hydrostatic transmission that produces a smooth, variable forward and reverse speed and a pedal operated locking rear differential for increased traction while cutting on slopes or wet grass.
- Electric Blade Engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Ergonomic design: Provides a comfortable driver's position with easy-to-reach levers and controls. The wide step-through, adjustable 15'' high back seat with arm rests and comfortable grip steering wheel provide first-class ergonomics.
- Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment: Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring-assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier.
- Ergonomic Seats: 15" high back seats are adjustable back and forth for greater comfort.
- Armrests: Seat with armrests for more comfort while mowing.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series V-Twin
- Power: 27 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 724 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Battery: 12 V 28 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 4 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Rear
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Drive method: Ground engaging
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-5.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-2.4 mph
- Cutting width: 54 in.
- Cutting deck type: Stamped
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height adjustment: Notch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting height adjuster: Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3
- Blade type: Quick Disconnect
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Nose roller: Included
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Belt tension release: Included
- Greasable mandrels: Included
- Deck Wash Port: Included
- Seat back height: High
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Front-End Protection: Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter: Yes
- Aluminum Foot Pedal: Included
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Tire size, front: 16.5x6.5-8 in.
- Tire size, rear: 23x10.5-12 in.
- Turning radius, min: 18 in.
- Wheelbase: 48 in.
- Base machine, length: 71.3 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 67.5 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 57 in.
- Base machine, height: 42.5 in.
- Weight: 553 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited/5 Year Limited Chassis and Axle/10 Year Limited Deck Shell
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Endurance Series V-Twin
- 724 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 16.5 x 6.5-8 in.; Rear: 23 x 10.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Collect, Mulch