2013 Husqvarna MZ 6128
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine: Briggs & Stratton engines offer durability, dependable starting and the power you need to get the job done.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift: Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.
- Adjustable steering levers: Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators - ergonomically angled inward for more comfort - and dampeners can be adjusted to suit your particular style.
- Comfortable steering: Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- 9 Bushel Collection System: Increase productivity and versatility with a 9 bushel triple bag collection system. Unique design removes or installs in a matter of minutes.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series
- Power: 28 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 810 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Air Filter type: Standard
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 5 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Oil capacity: 64 fl oz
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: ZT 3100
- Pump displacement: 12 cc
- Fan-cooled pumps: Included
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-8.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-5 mph
- Cutting width: 61 in.
- Cutting deck type: Fabricated flat
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 11 gauge
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4.5 in.
- Cutting height steps: 12
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Clutch rating: 200 ft.lb
- Blades: 3
- Blade-tip speed: 18500 fpm
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Nose roller: Included
- Deck lifting system: Manual, foot assisted
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminum, regular
- Greasable mandrels: Included
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat spring: Included
- Seat back height: High
- Armrests: Included
- Hour meter: Digital
- Cup holder: Included
- Tire size, front: 13x6.5-6 in.
- Tire size, rear: 22x10-10 in.
- Wheelbase: 49 in.
- Base machine, length: 75.5 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 76 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 62.3 in.
- Base machine, height: 42 in.
- Weight: 770 lbs
- Productivity: 4.2 acres/hr
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 28 hp
- Engine Type
- Endurance Series
- 810 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5-6; Rear: 22 x 10-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side, Collect, Mulch