2013 Husqvarna RZ4219
For maneuverability, efficiency and convenience in a homeowner zero-turn mower package, the residential series really delivers. True zero-turn mower performance with twin, maintenance-free integrated transmissions, heavy-duty front casters and a rugged tube steel frame. High performance Air Induction cutting decks allow side ejection or optional mulch and collection capability. Convenient control placement, foam padded steering levers and an adjustable seat make these units easy and enjoyable to operate.
Briggs & Stratton Engine: Briggs & Stratton engines offer durability, dependable starting and the power you need to get the job done.
Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
Maintenance-Free Transmission: Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
Rugged frame and casters: The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
Removable foot pan: Removable dimpled-steel foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
Comfortable operation: Ergonomic driver’s position with excellent overview of working area. All controls within easy access of operator.
Rear bumper: Reduces the risk of engine damage due to impacts.
Water hose connection: Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine and you will get a cleaner deck. For optimum results, clean the mower directly after use.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series
- Power: 19.5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 500 cc
- Cylinders: 1
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Air Filter type: Standard
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Oil capacity: 48 fl oz
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: EZT
- Pump displacement: 10 cc
- Fan-cooled pumps: Included
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting width: 42 in.
- Cutting deck type: Stamped
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 13 gauge
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Blades: 2
- Blade-tip speed: 16600 fpm
- Deck lifting system: Manual, hand operated
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminum, vented
- Deck Wash Port: Included
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat spring: Included
- Seat back height: Medium
- Cup holder: Included
- Tire size, front: 11x4-5in.
- Tire size, rear: 18x7.5-8in.
- Wheelbase: 40 in.
- Base machine, length: 75 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 58 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 43 in.
- Base machine, height: 44 in.
- Weight: 430 lbs
- Productivity: 2.2 acres/hr
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 19.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Endurance Series
- 500 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4-5 in.; Rear: 18 x 7.5-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Collect, Mulch