2013 Husqvarna SRD17530
Versatile and maneuverable, the SRD is ideal for smaller yards. The SRD17530 features a built-in bagger system that can be emptied while still in the seat. A side rear discharge feature flows clippings through the rear of the tractor into the mounted bagger; with no side discharge chute, trimming can be done on either side. A compact 30" cutting deck allows for provides easy path between obstacles and gates.
- Briggs & Stratton Intek Single Cylinder: Designed from the ground up as a best-in-class engine, combining power, performance, features and durability.
- Hydrostatic transmission: Easy speed and direction control with a fender mounted lever.
- Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment: Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring-assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier.
- Ergonomic steering wheel: Comfortable steering wheel, angled for optimal driver’s position.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Deck Wash Port: Connect your water hose to the port to clean the underside of your deck.
- Headlights: Makes the tractor more visible and allows you to work when it’s dark.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek
- Power: 17.5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 500 cc
- Cylinders: 1
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 5&3 A
- Battery: 12 V 28 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 1.5 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Front
- Engine lubrication type: Splash
- Transmission type: Manual
- Transmission manufacturer: Peerless
- Drive method: Lever-operated
- Speed forward, min-max: 1.4-5.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-1.7 mph
- Cutting width: 30 in.
- Cutting deck type: Stamped
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height adjustment: Notch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting height adjuster: Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Blades: 1
- Blade type: Hi Performance
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Deck Wash Port: Included
- Seat back height: Medium
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Collector: Included
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Tire size, front: 15x6-6 in.
- Tire size, rear: 20x8-8 in.
- Turning radius, min: 16 in.
- Wheelbase: 46.5 in.
- Base machine, height: 41.4 in.
- Weight: 411 lb.
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited/5 Year Chassis and Axle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 17.5 hp
- Engine Type
- 500 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15 x 6-6 in.; Rear: 20 x 8-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 30 in.
- Discharge Type
- Collect, Mulch, Side