2013 Husqvarna WH4817
The Hydro Walk Behind series, the largest of the walk-behind mowers, features a new intuitive pistol-style userface that ensures complete control with minimal hand movement. A Kanzaki tandem style 10 cc pump with independent Parker wheel motors delivers premium performance for walking or riding behind the mower and the rugged fixed deck provides the stability and maneuverability to conquer even the most demanding tasks. Balance and weight distribution for hill holding and curb jumping are optimized and structural components reinforced to provide solid performance over the life of the machine. Additional convenience features include a flip up belt deck cover, single point tracking adjustment knob and pull from rear starting.
Heavy-duty casters: Reinforced caster yokes are standard on all walks, offering improved strength and durability.
Durable Spindle Assembly: Heavy-duty spindle assembly features greasable tapered roller bearing construction for added durability.
Kanzaki pump and Parker wheel motor: The Kanzaki pump and Parker wheel motor drive system offers smooth, quiet operation and is cradle mounted on fixed deck models to allow simplified deck height setting.
- Engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Power: 17 hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 5.3 gal.
- Transmission type: Pump/Wheel motor
- Steering Control: Pistol grip
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3 mph
- Cutting width: 48 in.
- Deck construction type: Fixed, Fabricated 10-gauge
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 5 in.
- Blade engagement: Electric
- Blades: 3
- Blade length: 16.25 in.
- Blade-tip speed: 15900 fpm
- Deck lifting system: Manual
- Hour meter: Digital
- Base machine, length: 75 inch
- Base machine, height: 44 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up): 49 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down): 59 inch
- Weight: 485 lbs
- Productivity: 2.5 acres/hr
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 17 hp
- Engine Type
- 2 cylinders
- Pump/Wheel motor
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type