2013 Husqvarna YTH2042
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
Briggs & Stratton Intek Single Cylinder: Designed from the ground up as a best-in-class engine, combining power, performance, features and durability.
Hydrostatic transmission: Easy speed and direction control with a fender mounted lever.
Cruise control: A convenient, efficient function that ensures the tractor keeps an even speed, even if the lawn is undulating or sloping.
Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment: Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring-assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier.
Ergonomic Seats: 15" high back seats are adjustable back and forth for greater comfort.
Ergonomic steering wheel: Comfortable steering wheel, angled for optimal driver’s position.
Manual blade engagement: Blade engagement lever is located on the dash for ease of operation.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek
- Power: 20 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 540 cc
- Cylinders: 1
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 5&3 A
- Battery: 12 V 28 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Front
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Drive method: Lever-operated
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting width: 42 in.
- Cutting deck type: Stamped
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height adjustment: Notch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting height adjuster: Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Blades: 2
- Blade type: Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Deck Wash Port: Included
- Seat back height: Medium
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic
- Front-End Protection: None
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Tire size, front: 15x6-6in.
- Tire size, rear: 20x8-8in.
- Turning radius, min: 16 in.
- Base machine, length: 69.25 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 49 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 44 in.
- Base machine, height: 41.4 in.
- Weight: 419 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited/5 Year Chassis and Axle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 20 hp
- Engine Type
- 540 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15 x 6-6 in.; Rear: 20 x 8-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect