2013 Husqvarna YTH24V42LS
We developed our LS series yard tractors with the discriminating landowner in mind. Engineered for added durability, comfort, style and precision, our LS series yard tractors all feature fabricated decks (except XLS) and a heavy-duty chassis. The efficient, integrated washout port and optional mulch kit make these models ideal for demanding and extensive use. Three of our models feature a locking rear differential for increased traction while cutting wet grass or on slopes.
Kawasaki V-Twin engine: Fully pressure-lubricated, two-cylinder Kawasaki engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
Hydrostatic transmission with locking differential: Features a hydrostatic transmission that produces a smooth, variable forward and reverse speed and a pedal operated locking rear differential for increased traction while cutting on slopes or wet grass.
Electric Blade Engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment: Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring-assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier.
Ergonomic steering wheel: Comfortable steering wheel, angled for optimal driver’s position.
Durable cutting deck: The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength.
Heavy-duty spindle: The rugged blade spindle assembly features cast aluminum construction and greasable ball bearings.
- Engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FR Series
- Power: 24 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 726 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 15 A
- Battery: 12 V 28 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Rear
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Drive method: Locking differential
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-5.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-2.4 mph
- Cutting width: 42 in.
- Cutting deck type: Fabricated
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height adjustment: Notch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting height adjuster: Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 2
- Blade type: Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Nose roller: Included
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Greasable mandrels: Included
- Deck Wash Port: Included
- Seat back height: High
- Seat material: Nylon fabric
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Front-End Protection: Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter: Yes
- Aluminum Foot Pedal: Included
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Tire size, front: 16.5x6.5-8in.
- Tire size, rear: 20x10-8in.
- Turning radius, min: 16 in.
- Base machine, length: 69.25 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 56.9 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 43.3 in.
- Base machine, height: 41.38 in.
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited/5 Year Chassis and Axle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- FR Series
- 726 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 16.5 x 6.5-8 in.; Rear: 20 x 10-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect