2014 STIHL MS 211 C-BE
Call for Price
A value-priced chain saw with advanced engine technology, our Easy2Start™ system and the STIHL Quick Chain Adjuster.
What do you get when you combine a hardworking chain saw with easy-to-use features? You get the STIHL MS 211 C-BE. This chain saw takes all the low-emission and air-filtration technology of the MS 211 and joins it with two of our most popular comfort features: STIHL Easy2Start™, a system that starts the engine with just a light pull on the cord. Next is our Quick Chain Adjuster, which allows you to adjust the chain without tools. Now you can get power and comfort in one high-tech chain saw. If you’re a homeowner who wants it all, STIHL has heard your call.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- STIHL Quickstop®: STIHL chain saws are equipped with a chain stopping system designed to reduce the risk of injury in certain kickback situations. It is called a STIHL Quickstop® chain brake. The STIHL Quickstop® chain brake is designed to stop the rotation of the chain if activated by the operator’s hand or by inertia if the saw kicks back with sufficient force. In some working positions, the STIHL Quickstop® chain brake can be activated by inertia, stopping the chain within fractions of a second.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Ematic™ Lubrication System: The Ematic™ guide bar when used with STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Master Control Lever™: The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Displacement: 35.2 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.7 kW (2.3 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 4.6 kg (10.1 lb.)
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12 in. to 16 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 280 cc (9.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 180 cc (6.1 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 3/8 in. PM3
- 35.2 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Horse Power
- 2.3 bhp (1.7 kW)
- Powerhead: 10.1 lb. (4.6 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. to 16 in. (30 to 40 cm)