2016 STIHL MS 201 T
Call for Price
“The Ultimate Arborist Saw.” For in-tree professional use only.
We call it “the ultimate arborist saw.” And for good reason. Powered by scavenging engine technology, fuel consumption is reduced by 20% over former models, allowing you to cut more before refueling. In addition, this saw comes standard with the STIHL PICCO™ SUPER 3 saw chain for improved cutting and boring efficiency, as well as a longer cutting life. When you live in the treetops, your chainsaw is your livelihood. The MS 201 T gives you the features you need – when you need them the most.
- Adjustable Automatic Oiler: The Adjustable Automatic Oiler allows the user to adjust the lubricant of the guide bar and saw chain for different bar lengths and cutting conditions.
- Built-in retractable carry ring : The built-in carry handle makes it convenient and easy to maneuver in and out of trees.
- Top handle (T): The top-handle model is specially designed for in-tree professional use only!
- Master Control Lever™: The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Displacement: 35.2 cc (2.14 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.8 kW (2.41 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 3.71 kg (8.16 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 310 cc (10.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 63 PS3
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12 in. to 16 in.) STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E or STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E Light
- Power Source: Gas
- 2.14 cu. in. (35.2 cc)
- Horse Power
- 2.41 bhp (1.8 kW)
- 8.16 lb. (3.71 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. to 16 in. (30 to 40 cm)