2019 Woods DHS64
Call for Price
- Tractor Engine HP: 25-45 hp
- Tractor hitch: Cat 1
- Working width: 64"
- Average Weight (depending upon blade type): 508 lbs
- Average Weight per Blade: 36 lbs
- Disc Type: Notched; or combination smooth & notched
- Disc Diameter: 18"
- Disc quantity: 14
- Disc spacing: 9" front, 7.5" rear
- Frame Construction: 3" x 3" tube and angle
- Gang Axle Diameter: 1" square
- Angle Adjustments: 0° to 21°
- Bearing Type: Self-aligning (lubed for life)
- Quick-hitch compatible: Yes
- Duty Class: Standard-duty
- 64-inch working width
- Tractor HP range: 25-45
- Rugged, tapered frame and durable bearing hangers extend work life
- Notched blades cut into the dirt; smooth blades leave a fine finish
- Independent disc blade gangs adjust easily
- Lubed-for-life ball bearings ensure long-lasting performance
- Quick-hitch compatible
- Optional mud scrapers and furrow fillers improve efficiency and productivity
- Cat 1
- Cutting Width
- 64 in.
- 508 lb.
- Number of Disc Blades
- Disc Spacing
- 9 in. front, 7.5 in. rear
- Disc Size
- 18 in.