2019 Woods S12ED
Call for Price
- PTO Horsepower: 70 - 300 hp
- Tractor PTO: 1,000 rpm
- Cutting height: 2" - 14"
- Working width: 157"
- Number of L Knives: 144
- Number of C Knives: 72
- Lift HP Required: 90 hp
- Pull HP Required: 70 hp
- Rotor Speed: 1,350 rpm
- Blade tip speed: 11,700 (133 mph)
- Gearbox hp rating: 300 hp
- Gearbox warranty: 6 year limited
- Driveline, 3 Point: Cat 6, with overrunning clutch
- Driveline, Pull-type: Cat 6 CV, with overrunning clutch
- Hood Type: Trilateral shape
- Hood Thickness: .18" (optional wear liner available)
- End plate thickness: .25"
- Flail Tube Diameter: 10.75"
- Rotor Shaft Size: 2.18" (2-3/16")
- Flail Tube End Bearing: 2.18" (2-3/16")
- Shielding: Rubber belting or flaps
- Wheel Size: 9.5L" x 15"
- Knife Retention: Bolt-on (no D-rings)
- Knife Pattern: Spiral
- Knife Types: Double-edged L (6mm), double-edged HD-cotton Duraface® L (8mm); cup or contour cup
- Wheel arm types: Rigid strut or caster
- Optional Hitches: 3-point, Cat 2 or Cat 3 (quick-hitch compatible), pull
- Options: End tow transport hitch, Knives (L knife, hard-faced cotton knife, and cup knife), Hitch (pull-type or 3 point mounted), Wheel arms (rigid or swivel), Tires (foam-filled aircraft or implement), Contour knife patterned to fit row spacing
- 144-inch cutting width
- Tractor HP range: 90-300 hp
- Two massive, engineered box sections to increase shredder strength and rigidity, while reducing vibration
- High-quality gearbox with aluminum gear casing to effectively disperse and reduce heat buildup to extend bearing and gear life
- 5-year gearbox limited warranty
- Spiral-mounted knife configuration for smoother, more efficient operation
- Large diameter flail tubes help maintain balance and rigid 10.75-inch diameter flail tubes resist vibration
- Standard safety lighting kit to safely move from one field to the next
- Optional end-tow transport hitch to easily move to the next job
- Working Width
- 157 in.
- Recommended HP
- 70 - 300 hp