2013 Husqvarna 7021R
The 7021R walk-behind mower is powered by the innovative Honda GCV 160 engine. A 21" deck that is capable of mulching, side discharge, or bagging gives you the versatility to change the mowing technique based on conditions or desires. AutoWalk self-propelled rear wheel drive system is activated by simply squeezing the trigger on the handlebar.
Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
3-in-1 Cutting System: All homeowner walk mower models come complete with mulching, rear bag, and side discharge capabilities.
AutoWalk Self-Propelled Drive System: Our AutoWalk variable drive system allows you to mow at your own personal pace by simply squeezing the trigger on the handlebar.
Single Lever Height Adjuster: One lever controls the grass cutting height. Quick and easy.
Double Ball Bearings on Wheels: Ensures the mower rolls easily even after many years of use.
Foldable handle: For simplified transport and storage.
Mulch capable: Mulching grass returns vital nutrients back into the soil.
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine type: GCV160
- Cylinder displacement: 160 cc
- Fuel Tank Volume: 1.19 qt
- Drive system: Rear wheel drive
- Self-propelled: Included
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable
- Cutting width: 21 in.
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.13 - 3.42 in.
- Cutting Height Increments: 6
- Cutting height adjustment: Single Lever
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.2 cu.feet
- Handle height adjustment: Included
- Soft grip: Included
- Foldable handle: Included
- Ball bearing wheels: Included
- Wheel size, front/rear: 8 in./8 in.
- Weight: 101 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 160 cc
- Rear wheel drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.19 qt.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side, Mulch, Bag