2013 Husqvarna HD600L
Equipped with heavy-duty steel cutting decks and easy-start engines, the HD600L features collection, mulch and side discharge, offering you added versatility in terms of mowing frequency and cutting results. Rugged ball-bearing wheels ensure a smooth run and minimized play, even after many years of use. Variable drive speed allows you to adjust the speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn.
AutoWalk Self-Propelled Drive System: Our AutoWalk variable drive system allows you to mow at your own personal pace by simply squeezing the trigger on the handlebar.
Double Ball Bearings on Wheels: Ensures the mower rolls easily even after many years of use.
Water hose connection: Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Just attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine.
Foldable handle: For simplified transport and storage.
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine type: Courage Single
- Cylinder displacement: 149 cc
- Net power at preset rpm: 2.7 kW @ 3060 rpm
- Power: 3.7 hp
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.95 qt
- Drive system: Rear wheel drive
- Self-propelled: Included
- Drive wheels: Rear
- Speed forward, min-max: 3-3 mph
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Rear ejection
- Cutting width: 22 in.
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1 - 4.25 in.
- Cutting height adjustment: Single Lever
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.3 cu.feet
- Handle height adjustment: Included
- Soft grip: Included
- Foldable handle: Included
- Ball bearing wheels: Included
- Wheel size, front/rear: 8 in./8 in.
- Weight: 90 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Years
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 98 dB(A)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 3.7 hp
- Engine Type
- Courage Single
- 149 cc
- Rear wheel drive, self-propelled
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.95 qt.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag, Rear