2013 Husqvarna HD775HW
This efficient mower features a heavy-duty steel deck and a powerful, easy to start engine. The HD775HW features collection of the grass as well as mulching. Variable drive speed allows you to adjust the speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn. Also, it is equipped with single-point adjustment of the cutting height and a water hose connector for easy cleaning of the deck. High rear wheels allow for maximal maneuverability and the rugged ball-bearing wheels ensure a smooth run and minimized play, even after many years of use.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: Professional Series
- Engine name: Endurance Series
- Cylinder displacement: 190 cc
- Net power at preset rpm: 3.4 kW @ 3000 rpm
- Power: 4.6 hp
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.95 qt
- Drive system: Rear wheel drive
- Self-propelled: Included
- Drive wheels: Rear
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-3.3 mph
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Mulching/Rear discharge
- Cutting width: 22 in.
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting Height Increments: 8
- Cutting height adjustment: Single Lever
- Collector type: Down vented soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.3 cu.feet
- Handle type: Ergonomic
- Handle height adjustment: Included
- Soft grip: Included
- Foldable handle: Included
- Ball bearing wheels: Included
- Wheel size, front/rear: 8 in./11 in.
- Weight: 90 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 years
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 98 dB(A)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 4.6 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series
- 190 cc
- Rear wheel drive, self-propelled
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 11 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.95 qt.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag, Rear