2013 Husqvarna HU775H
This efficient mower features a heavy-duty steel deck and a powerful, easy to start engine. The HU775L features collection, mulch and side discharge. Variable drive speed allows you to adjust the speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn. Also, it is equipped with a water hose connector for easy cleaning of the deck. High rear wheels allow for maximal maneuverability and the rugged ball-bearing wheels ensure a smooth run and minimized play, even after many years of use.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Cylinder displacement: 175 cc
- Drive system: Self-propelled, variable speed
- Self-propelled: Included
- Drive wheels: Rear
- Speed forward, min-max: 3-3 mph
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1
- Cutting width: 22 in.
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting Height Increments: 8
- Cutting height adjustment: Single Lever
- Collector type: Down-vented hard bag
- Collection Volume: 2.6 cu.feet
- Handle type: Flat
- Handle height adjustment: Included
- Soft grip: Included
- Foldable handle: Included
- Ball bearing wheels: Included
- Wheel size, front/rear: 8 in./11.2 in.
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 175 cc
- Self-propelled, variable speed, rear wheel drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 11.2 in.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side, Mulch, Bag