2015 Husqvarna W448 Commercial Walk Behind
The 400 series of belt driven commercial walk-behind mowers feature a commerical duty 5-speed Peerless transmission, heavy duty drive belts, rugged cutting decks and premium commercial engines combined with a simple pistol style control system to offer the utmost in productivity and durability.
- Simplified pistol arrangement: The clean, open control panel combined with an industry leading pistol type operator interface allow for intuitive and ergonomic function.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin: Commercial-grade engine lab tested at 2,000 hours of performance. Cast iron cylinder sleeves reduce wear. Automobile-style air filtration system.
- Easy Service Access: The belt shields are easily removable to provide access to belt maintenance, cleaning and spindle maintenance. (W448 shown)
- Reinforced cogged belts: Heavy-duty cogged belts designed for slip-free power and longer durability.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Vanguard V-Twin
- Power: 18 hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 5.8 gal.
- Transmission type: 5-Speed Gear
- Transmission manufacturer: Peerless
- Speed forward, min-max: 2-5.4 mph
- Cutting width: 48 in.
- Cutting deck type: 7-gauge fabricated
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4.5 in.
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3
- Deck lifting system: Manual
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminum, commercial
- Hour meter: Yes
- Tire size, front: 9x4-4 in.
- Tire size, rear: 13x6.5-6 in.
- Base machine, length: 77 in.
- Base machine, height: 42 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 50 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 61 in.
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 18 hp
- Engine Type
- Vanguard V-Twin
- 5-Speed Gear
- Wheel Size
- Front: 9x4-4 in.; Rear: 13x6.5-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type