2016 STIHL MS 192 T C-E
Call for Price
A lightweight chainsaw for professional arborists – now with the Easy2Start™ system. For in-tree professional use only.
At only seven pounds, this top-handle saw provides a lightweight ally as you climb to the sky. Even better, the MS 192 T C-E employs the STIHL Easy2Start™ system, which enables you to start the engine with an almost effortless pull on the cord (a particularly welcome feature when you’re 40 feet up), as well as a retractable carry ring for climbing.
When the weight of your saw matters, the MS 192 T C-E delivers.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Built-in retractable carry ring : The built-in carry handle makes it convenient and easy to maneuver in and out of trees.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine turns over.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers: Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Top handle (T): The top-handle model is specially designed for in-tree professional use only!
- Displacement: 30.1 cc (1.8 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.3 kW (1.7 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 3.2 kg (7.0 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 270 cc (9.1 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 61 PMM3 or 63 PM3
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12 in. to 16 in.) STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E or STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E LIGHT
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.8 cu. in. (30.1 cc)
- Horse Power
- 1.7 bhp (1.3 kW)
- 7.0 lb. (3.2 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. to 16 in. (30 to 40 cm)